Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Copyrights of bloggers writing about lenses have b violated.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: I appreciate it!!! Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:
spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:
cooltouch wrote:
Spiral, if you have copyrighted your images and blog text and if you're deriving any sort of income from any of the images or text that was stolen, then you have a case under international copyright law where you can sue this guy for your loss. But realistically it might not be worth the trouble. Years ago, I had a similar thing happen to me here in the US. Some low-life, after a quick buck, copied large portions of text from a book I wrote, which he included in a book he was selling. I talked to a lawyer about it because I wanted to sue him for damages, the whole deal. The lawyer broke things down in a very logical manner for me. First thing he did was have me estimate the amount of theft that had occurred, as a percentage of the entire book. Then I multiplied this percentage by the amount of my royalties for each book. Then I had to estimate the number of books he sold. It ended up being a minuscule amount, definitely not worth the price of a lawyer to pursue the matter. I settled with having the lawyer send him a "cease and desist" letter and called it a day. Didn't look back, and continued to develop and improve my book through further editions. His book quickly faded from the scene, whereas mine had staying power.

You should probably look at this similarly. You are the creator of your work, thus it is your thoughts and inspirations and expertise, and just plain work that go into producing your blog. Don't let this idiot Chinese distract you from that. Stay the course, keep producing quality material. The wise will know the difference.

this things happened everyday and everywhere around the world, one of my Chinese friend also complained the plagiarize done by an idiot American.

There are many idiots also among Japanese people, including myself. After all, there are a certain percentage of them all over the world. What is important is whether we have the judgment to recognize guilt after making a mistake. I am willing to forgive if he admits his mistake and removes the plagiarism.

I had been communicating with him by e-mail and he once agreed to delete the data, but in reality, the blog continued to be open, just blocking access from Japan under the pretense of deleting it.

Let me try to send him a Chinese mail to claim your requirement.

Dear monkjason

I thank you for your offer. You are a wonderful person, and I am very happy that you are here.

As I wrote in my previous post, I strongly denounced him once. because he broke his promise and betrayed me. He turned my anger into his own anger, so even if you mediate, it may not work. But I appreciate your offer very much. I am willing to forgive him on the condition that he delete the articles related to my blog and never break his promise again.

If he refuses again, the only way I can do that is to share the information in many places. I would prefer not to do that if possible.

Your offer is very brave. But please don't take it too hard. I appreciate it.

Best regards
spiral

Please calm down dear friend, I'm not willing to make the thing worse.

Everyone is basically wonderful people, so I think it will be fine. The theme was a bit serious, so it excites you all. It is also my fault for writing the theme I had in mind. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for getting you all involved.

Last edited by spiral on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:47 am    Post subject: Even jokes, if you tell them, come true. Reply with quote

Thank you all.
What I have learned from your comments is that it is very difficult to solve this problem. I have also consulted with a professional organization in Japan on this issue, and they are of the same opinion. If I could identify the access point of the copyright infringer (the provider of the blog service), I could consult here, but have not yet been able to identify. At the very least, I would like to share the issue here and see what social networking can do about this type of problem, which will be repeated in the future. I think you all would agree with me on this.

Here is a summary of what we have so far:

He is aware that he is infringing copyright. However has no sense of guilt. He has translated my blog posts (at least 50+) into Chinese and published them as posts on his own blog without the permission. His blog contains information from all over the world, much of which is probably plagiarized, as is my case. At first, he stole all of my photographic works and illustrations from my blog, and put his own copyright mark on them, claiming that they ware the copyrighted of his own, and some of them is a photo of my family. When I accused, he removed them, but kept the illustrations and photos he liked. When I strongly appealed to remove all from my blog, he once promised, but in reality, he only blocked access from Japan and pretended to me that had removed. I noticed about this 7 months later and asked him to remove it again. I denounced him and informed that I would take legal action if he did not remove immediately. He rejected and developed his own theory that the documents translated into Chinese are his property, and that the lens construction that I drew as illustrations are public information belonging to society.

I am convinced that he is a minor who do not know many of the rules of society or have little experience, or a culturally immature person who does not yet know the social common sense. So I will forgive him again if he will amend his sins and delete my copyright. I want to do something quickly so that the Chinese people will not be sad.

Last edited by spiral on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Even jokes, if you tell them, come true. Reply with quote

spiral wrote:
Thank you all.
What I have learned from your comments is that it is very difficult to solve this problem. I have also consulted with a professional organization in Japan on this issue, and they are of the same opinion. If I could identify the access point of the copyright infringer (the provider of the blog service), I could consult here, but have not yet been able to identify. At the very least, I would like to share the issue here and see what social networking can do about this type of problem, which will be repeated in the future. I think you all would agree with me on this.

Would you consider translate your blog posts to Chinese? From what i see, the plagiarized content in Chinese is translated by machine, probably by Google Translation. If you post your blog posts in Chinese, it may help to reduce the number of plagiarism and let more Chinese people know your works. I can help to fix the big mistakes after the machine translation although i am not good at Japanese.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Even jokes, if you tell them, come true. Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
spiral wrote:
Thank you all.

Would you consider translate your blog posts to Chinese? From what i see, the plagiarized content in Chinese is translated by machine, probably by Google Translation. If you post your blog posts in Chinese, it may help to reduce the number of plagiarism and let more Chinese people know your works. I can help to fix the big mistakes after the machine translation although i am not good at Japanese.

I'm going to create an official blog written in Chinese that would weed out the plagiarized blogs. Thanks to calvin83 and cooltouch for their ideas. I cannot speak Chinese at all, so I will use machine translation(DeepL) to create a draft. For Japanese, DeepL is more accurate than Google Translate and outputs superior results.

calvin83 offered to proofread the Chinese. Thank you very much. However, I do not want to take up his/her valuable time. DeepL may be able to output decent Chinese, so please let me know how effective it is.

I will indicate at the beginning of the article that it is a machine translation, although the output results will still be flawed, and ask Chinese readers to help proofread it.

It would also be a good idea to have a professional proofreader proofread the document, although it will cost a certain amount of money.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Even jokes, if you tell them, come true. Reply with quote

spiral wrote:

calvin83 offered to proofread the Chinese. Thank you very much. However, I do not want to take up his/her valuable time. DeepL may be able to output decent Chinese, so please let me know how effective it is.

I will indicate at the beginning of the article that it is a machine translation, although the output results will still be flawed, and ask Chinese readers to help proofread it.

It would also be a good idea to have a professional proofreader proofread the document, although it will cost a certain amount of money.

It is a great to hear your will start offer contents in Chinese. I try a few post from your blog. I think DeepL will be better on the Simplified Chinese translation even with the free version.

It will not take much time for me to check the significant errors. It will need deep understanding on different manual lenses and technical knowledge to detect the errors.

I have send you an email. You can contact me via the email address i send you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:46 am    Post subject: More than 200... Reply with quote

I checked this plagiarist's blog and found that 175 articles have
been plagiarized from my blog. I am very shocked and will not
recover for a while. I will continue to write articles, but I need
to take some time off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: More than 200... Reply with quote

spiral wrote:
to take some time off.

Look at the bright side, he knew your articles were in high quality. Otherwise, he won't copied so many of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: More than 200... Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
spiral wrote:
to take some time off.

Look at the bright side, he knew your articles were in high quality. Otherwise, he won't copied so many of it.

Thank you very much.
I will take some rest and try to get my mind right.

This blogger has stolen a lot of data from Nikon's official blog as well, so I will contact them.

https://www.nikon-image.com/enjoy/life/historynikkor/0055/index.html
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_6223.shtml

I have many acquaintances on the Nikon staff. They are my old classmates.
If companies move, something may change.

I contacted him for the last time saying it was now or never if he has a mind to delete the data.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm    Post subject: I sincerely appreciate your sentiments. Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:
cooltouch wrote:
Spiral, if you have copyrighted your images and blog text and if you're deriving any sort of income from any of the images or text that was stolen, then you have a case under international copyright law where you can sue this guy for your loss. But realistically it might not be worth the trouble. Years ago, I had a similar thing happen to me here in the US. Some low-life, after a quick buck, copied large portions of text from a book I wrote, which he included in a book he was selling. I talked to a lawyer about it because I wanted to sue him for damages, the whole deal. The lawyer broke things down in a very logical manner for me. First thing he did was have me estimate the amount of theft that had occurred, as a percentage of the entire book. Then I multiplied this percentage by the amount of my royalties for each book. Then I had to estimate the number of books he sold. It ended up being a minuscule amount, definitely not worth the price of a lawyer to pursue the matter. I settled with having the lawyer send him a "cease and desist" letter and called it a day. Didn't look back, and continued to develop and improve my book through further editions. His book quickly faded from the scene, whereas mine had staying power.

You should probably look at this similarly. You are the creator of your work, thus it is your thoughts and inspirations and expertise, and just plain work that go into producing your blog. Don't let this idiot Chinese distract you from that. Stay the course, keep producing quality material. The wise will know the difference.

this things happened everyday and everywhere around the world, one of my Chinese friend also complained the plagiarize done by an idiot American.

There are many idiots also among Japanese people, including myself. After all, there are a certain percentage of them all over the world. What is important is whether we have the judgment to recognize guilt after making a mistake. I am willing to forgive if he admits his mistake and removes the plagiarism.

I had been communicating with him by e-mail and he once agreed to delete the data, but in reality, the blog continued to be open, just blocking access from Japan under the pretense of deleting it.

I sincerely appreciate your sentiments.
I am attempting to contact him but he may be blocking contact from me. If you are able to contact him, please tell him to delete at least the pictures of my family in them. My family has nothing to do with this problem and this is a human rights issue.

He tends to only delete photos that we tell him to. Here are just a few examples of articles with the photo:
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_18021.shtml
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_16913.shtml

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had (and probably still have) similar issues with my artaphot site - some Chinese sites were shamelessly copying everything and translating it into Chinese, without ever mentioning the origin ... Not worth argueing with them.

More troublesome was / is the fact that artaphot.ch was hacked several times from mainland China when I had images of His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama published.

S

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm . . . sounds to me like you've gotten the CCP involved. Which doesn't surprise me in the least.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In any case, I am sure that other sensible Chinese will be saddened by this issue.

The issue of his theft from Nikon official HP was communicated to Nikon headquarters. Nikon has a local subsidiary in China, and I am keeping an eye on their activities.

-----
Thanks
spiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: I sincerely appreciate your sentiments. Reply with quote

spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:
spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:
cooltouch wrote:

I sincerely appreciate your sentiments.
I am attempting to contact him but he may be blocking contact from me. If you are able to contact him, please tell him to delete at least the pictures of my family in them. My family has nothing to do with this problem and this is a human rights issue.

He tends to only delete photos that we tell him to. Here are just a few examples of articles with the photo:
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_18021.shtml
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_16913.shtml

Got it, let me try to deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I sincerely appreciate your sentiments. Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:

He seems to have removed the above two articles. Thank you monkjason!
Lots of pages are still open to the public without being removed,
so I will try different ways to get him to remove them.

I have moved forward a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: I sincerely appreciate your sentiments. Reply with quote

spiral wrote:
monkjason wrote:

He seems to have removed the above two articles. Thank you monkjason!
Lots of pages are still open to the public without being removed,
so I will try different ways to get him to remove them.

I have moved forward a bit.

Glad to see the result. Just calm down and try to persuade. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: I sincerely appreciate your sentiments. Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:

Glad to see the result. Just calm down and try to persuade. Wink

Yes. I do not want him to be damaged. But unless he removes the plagiarism, he will be legally punished and damaged. He does not yet know the rules of society like a young child. If I(we) can get him to stop the crime before it happens, this will save him. Stopping him is most important and it protects not only my copyrights, but the copyrights of the whole world.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: non-plagiarized Homework Reply with quote

robertcsmart61 wrote:
I agree with your viewpoint. Today many people are using other copyright works. Many, Thesis, Blogs Articles, etc. are being plagiarized. That's why I am taking help from a Linguistics Homework Help Expert. They provide 100% non-plagiarized homework.

Thank you for your comment. I believe there is a clear distinction between using a copyrighted work and plagiarizing. However, this distinction is sometimes blurred. It is difficult to distinguish between the two unless the text is an exact copy. On the other hand, if there is a photo or illustration diagram here that is stolen without permission, this is definitely plagiarism. An educated person should be able to understand that this is a crime, but there are still people who can not understand. Authors are saddened and lose the will to create. Obtaining permission from the author of the work and clearly indicating the source of the citation encourages the author. I'm just making a boring, correct argument. But I think it is important.  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: non-plagiarized Homework Reply with quote

robertcsmart61 wrote:
I agree with your viewpoint. Today many people are using other copyright works. Many, Thesis, Blogs Articles, etc. are being plagiarized. That's why I am taking help from a Linguistics Homework Help Expert. They provide 100% non-plagiarized homework.

MESSAGE IS SPAM!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: non-plagiarized Homework Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
robertcsmart61 wrote:

MESSAGE IS SPAM!!!

SPAM are everywhere!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is interesting to see an article on image copyright on the site.

关于图片版权问题的研究-使用ChatGPT自动撰写科普文章
https://www.dujingtou.com/article_29719.shtml

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Mobile Photography? Reply with quote

gosen11 wrote:
Hello, I want to be a professional photo grapier but, I don't have a camera. So can i start my journey with my mobile?

Also looks like spam folks; strange link disguised as the first comma after Hello...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Mobile Photography? Reply with quote

RokkorDoctor wrote:
gosen11 wrote:
Hello, I want to be a professional photo grapier but, I don't have a camera. So can i start my journey with my mobile?

Also looks like spam folks; strange link disguised as the first comma after Hello...

Send PM to kds315* to report SPAM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above message "Absolutely, ..." again is spam, and again with a strange link "hidden" in the first comma.

BEWARE!!