Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject: Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera Reply with quote

The Mamiya 75mm f/3.5 G L is the standard normal lens exclusively for the Mamiya 6 system of rangefinder medium format cameras.

Last edited by LLB! on Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera Reply with quote

Welcome LLB!

LLB! wrote:
The Mamiya 75mm f/3.5 G L is the standard normal lens exclusively for the Mamiya 6 system of rangefinder medium format cameras.

6 elements in 4 groups
1.7″ (43mm) long by 2.5″ (64mm) around and weighs 8.8 oz. (250g).
Fully multicoated

The petal shutter inside the lens has been removed. New shank, thread M42. Images of the converting work were taken around 2009.
The last two images show the activity of this lens with an aperture of 3.5.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera Reply with quote

[quote="visualopsins"]Welcome LLB!

Thanks a lot! I can't upload images. mflenses.com problems ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera Reply with quote

[quote="LLB!"]
visualopsins wrote:
Welcome LLB!

A feature Smile No uploads first post is for spam prevention. You can upload now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Converting Mamiya 75 G L 6x6 lens то digital camera Reply with quote

[quote="LLB!"]
visualopsins wrote:
Welcome LLB!

A feature Smile No uploads first post is for spam prevention. You can upload now.