Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax RTS Jammed
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done !

Perhaps you've a photo of the magic bit?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: I think I have solved a similar(or the same problem) in mine Reply with quote

Ok. I bought one RTS on ebay because of the lens(planar 1.4) and the seller sold this one as defective because the winder was jammed.
At home I noticed that in fact, it wasn´t working, but I decided to buy a new battery and test it, you never know. Ok, didn´t work, so what? Let´s open the bottom an try to find out. With a small driver I was touching with care all thing that coud be a lever. And suddenly the shutter worked by himself!!! Wow! I try to wind it and now it was ok. But as soon as I try to press the shutter it was blocked again. I touch the same lever again and again it worked.
After this I pressed the film release button and he stayed down. And even if I open the back door he was down. Next move: with a coin I started to turn one piece in the left that is obvius it needed a coin to move. Suddenly something was unblocked, and I had the great feeling that I had solved the problem and in fact I did. I works very well now.
Conclusion: I don´t really remember the steps very well, but I will point in the picture above in this post the parts I touched. So, maybe with a little bit of luck and touching the same parts you will fix your. It was very easy for me, but i was very lucky, I had no idea of what I was doing,

So, the number 1 in the picture is the first piece I touched. Follow my arrow for the right movements. When I did this the shutter worked.
Wind again and try again.

After this press the film release button, he should stay down.

And in number 2 in the picture you will find the part I moved with a coin. After turning this one or two times to your right, turn it again to the left(initial position) Maybe you should touch in the number 1 (in the picture) again.

tRY AND do some variations, I did and it worked.

Good luck Razz [img][/img][img]
[/img]