Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax II fixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Contax II fixing Reply with quote

I bought a dead Contax II Made in Stuttgart while ago, I bough camera on 'blind' auction I did know only it was pretty nice looking.
Shutter , did not work, lens was dirty ,haze inside and focusing was really hard , RF did not work at all. It was a nice brick only. I did worry a bit to give to my pro repair man Charles , due camera is covered with glued leatherette and not easy to take off and put back after repair.

So Charles first did fix shutter knob and lens and I had to decide keep as nice display item or risk to open it , I did took that risk and today I got back a beautiful camera no trace path of any fix and camera in fully working order. I couldn't be happier Smile If you need to fix your Contax or any kind of other camera don't hesitate I will give it to your Charles contact information or I glad to assist.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know!

After I fixed some years ago a Rollei 35 I probably wouldn´t dare to repair my Contax IIa on my own.