Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Contax G1 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: that Contax G1... Reply with quote

ahh, now we're talking...I have yet to see a picture of a battered G1...that Titanium shell is just wonderful, though after reading all the passionate pros and cons from users, I think that G1 haters just don't use theirs, and G1 lovers take special good care of theirs--hence, they all look like new. I use my little G1 as my walk-around camera (the Pentax 645 and the Nikon FE with five primes in the car), and it's always equipped with the incomparable Zeiss 45mm lens.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I think that people don't know how to make lovely cameras anymore, and then someone shows a modern beauty like this...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dream camera, I should get one quickly, before the CERN ring makes the world collapse on a black hole....

Congrats, Attila, enjoy it!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Attila! beautiful
no lens yet?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not mine Embarassed