Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Confused
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Confused Reply with quote

Well I think this shot is very good (erm well I took it Wink) as I've always wondered what my grand-daughter was thinking when she didn't properly understand what the other persons were saying.
Well in the real world what do you think? Well other than the nearest arm looks out of proportion.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a daughter at the same age, so I see your point very well! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

Ah! but do you like the picture Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excal, when you post it here, we will be the judge if it is good or not. Laughing

Yes, it is very good, love the lighting, how it caught mom(?) grand-daughter's intense gaze,
excellent group catch, well done! (you got lucky Laughing j/k)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

Ah! but do you like the picture Wink

Hmm, well Very Happy

We already agreed on the expression! Great!

I think the light is a bit hard and suites probably better as B/W IMHO
Others may see it differently Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it the way it is, has a 60's feel. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
I like it the way it is, has a 60's feel. Smile

I agree on that too Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys and version 2:-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was feeling a bit arty when I looked at it, so here goes:

Geometric composition - a triangle of interest is formed by the grand-daughter's eye, the "shadow of communication" between the other two heads, and the hand, which is telling the viewer not to interrupt. The eye and the shadow, which is where the eye is looking to, are both in the "thirds" positions. Whether intentional or by accident, this composition make the picture quite compelling.

Capturing the moment - the grand-daughter's expression gives rise to the question you asked yourself, "What is she thinking?"

When I first glanced at the picture, I nearly dismissed it, but looking closer and considering what was going on made me think of certain old paintings by the Masters filled with hidden back-stories.

If nothing else, you made my brain work today Idea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
I was feeling a bit arty when I looked at it, so here goes:

Geometric composition - a triangle of interest is formed by the grand-daughter's eye, the "shadow of communication" between the other two heads, and the hand, which is telling the viewer not to interrupt. The eye and the shadow, which is where the eye is looking to, are both in the "thirds" positions. Whether intentional or by accident, this composition make the picture quite compelling.

Capturing the moment - the grand-daughter's expression gives rise to the question you asked yourself, "What is she thinking?"

When I first glanced at the picture, I nearly dismissed it, but looking closer and considering what was going on made me think of certain old paintings by the Masters filled with hidden back-stories.

If nothing else, you made my brain work today Idea

Thanks....interesting point about the hand which "closes" the triangle....but have to admit it was accidental Wink