Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Confused by a listing picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Confused by a listing picture Reply with quote

There was a listing on ebay with a Tamron 90mm f/2.5 52B lens. Somehow in the 9th picture, it shows the
mount is from f/1.4 -f/32 . I am a little confused.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minolta-xd5-camera-Minolta-1-7-Tamron-1-4-Tokina-2-8-Macro-Minolta-5-6-100-200-/183427892548?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720

Can someone please help? Thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from Adaptall mount system. The adapter part is usabel on all those matching Adaptall lenses with different speed. So no worries because of that!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy good price for that little bundle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
This is from Adaptall mount system. The adapter part is usabel on all those matching Adaptall lenses with different speed. So no worries because of that!

Thanks. I am so used to Vivitar T4 system. If I ever own a 200mm f/3.5 T4, I would be not surprised, as the T4 mount starts with f/2.8. Did Tamron ever made any f/1.4 lens for their Adaptall system?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RnR wrote:
Crazy good price for that little bundle.

It is true. I was still debating if I can sell those other lenses but just keep the Tamron, it was gone. Sad(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very dangerous place to be posting steals in Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

Thanks. I am so used to Vivitar T4 system. If I ever own a 200mm f/3.5 T4, I would be not surprised, as the T4 mount starts with f/2.8. Did Tamron ever made any f/1.4 lens for their Adaptall system?

I think not, but they were prepared to do it. I have Konica adapters that start from f/1.4 too.