Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn walk to the Enchanted Forest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Autumn walk to the Enchanted Forest Reply with quote

Using CZJ Lamegon 35mm and LOMO OKC6-75-1 (2/75mm) lenses...

Last edited by kds315* on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice color of autumn. Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 small

Cannot say why but my subjective impression is that the Lamegon lens is sensitive to orange and yellow. Both colours appear to have extra luminance. This seems also to be the case in pictures which do not have autumn themes.
There is no colour cast, though; other colours are rendered naturally.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

It was a special, very warm late in the day autumn light, which lets everything light
up in warm golden colors, I guess this was it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one would be very good if the lens had been stopped down to achieve deep focus.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 #4 and 6 I like best,some of the others seem too bright for me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with Ian regarding stop down. I loek the fuzzy up front which brings you eyes down the path to the walkers. The sign on the tree/pole is distracting though and I would have airbrushed that out

My only criticism (which might be in error) is the hypersaturated colors on the boat picture. If photographed that way amazing but it looks to me like the saturation was pushed way past reality. I know the effect is quite popular now with a lot of photographers but it just looks phony to me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wish y'all would have been there and seen and felt how intense the light and colors were;
for me it is a representation of what I have seen there, not more and not less. I'm sharing my
personal experience with you all, if you like it or not is purely up to everybody's own taste and
both is fine with me Wink

[PS: I'm very puristic, I do my photography when I trigger the shutter; there is no re-framing,
no photoshopping anything out or in, this is just no me. I represent nature as it is to me, bright,
intense, colorful...it is a reflection of my inside world and vice versa. Maybe a bit too esoteric
to some, so be it then...]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely Autumn colors and outstanding detail, Klaus!
I wish I had such a forest in the nearby.
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
jamaeolus wrote:
I disagree with Ian regarding stop down.

I think that stopping down would have distracted focusing the attention on the main subject of the first photo which, IMO, is "Walking in the Enchanted Autumn Forest".
If everything was in focus the subject of the photo would have been "Autumn colors and details of the Enchanted Forest" and the presence of the 2 persons would have become a disturbing detail, IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All beautiful--the shallow DOF in the 1st pic does precisely what photographers employ it to do: adds subject isolation--the rich colors add to the "enchantedness" of the pics. IMO, each photographer/poster is endued fully to post pics precisely as he or she wishes: the photographer made the pics & owns the right to present them as they see fit.

Now, if the photographer asked for feedback, that would be a different story, obviously. jt

Last edited by Focusthrow on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
jamaeolus wrote:

I think that stopping down would have distracted focusing the attention on the main subject of the first photo which, IMO, is "Walking in the Enchanted Autumn Forest".
If everything was in focus the subject of the photo would have been "Autumn colors and details of the Enchanted Forest" and the presence of the 2 persons would have become a disturbing detail, IMO.

Thank you Dan! Exactly, it was about the walking within that forst, hence whyn teh focus was at mid-distance, I wanted the persons to be out of focus, it was just a nice detail to center the image and and a perspective point, but again, it was about the road, not the destination Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
jamaeolus wrote:

Thank you Dan! Exactly, it was about the walking within that forst, hence whyn teh focus was at mid-distance, I wanted the persons to be out of focus, it was just a nice detail to center the image and and a perspective point, but again, it was about the road, not the destination Wink

Focusthrow wrote:
All beautiful--the shallow DOF in the 1st pic does precisely what photographers employ it to do: adds subject isolation--the rich colors add to the "enchantedness" of the pics. IMO, each photographer/poster is endued fully to post pics precisely as he or she wishes: the photographer made the pics & owes the right to present them as they see fit.

Now, if the photographer asked for feedback, that would be a different story, obviously. jt

Thank you, very well have you sensed my intentions Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Klaus!
Happy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
great colours!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Nice. Good feeling in them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote