Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Classic Cars with ROLLEIFLEX 'T' and outdated REALA film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: Classic Cars with ROLLEIFLEX 'T' and outdated REALA film Reply with quote

Taking my lovely 'GIFT' 1950's ROLLEIFLEX 'T' to Weald Country Park came upon a Classic Car show-- here I used some 05/1998 dated Fuji REALA 100 given with Camera from Son of my Deceased Great Friend -- he had a LOAD of Bulk 35mm film as well which I will test -- all dated in the 1990's and NEVER OPENED since he bought it ! I rated film at 64 ASA and home-processed and did just a small amount of Colour and Saturation control in FastStone Image Viewer on scans. I used teh ROLEI 16-on Kit and f5.6 on the 75mm f3.5 TESSAR lens.
ROLLEI T Cars on Fuji Reala 1998 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great colors!

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're the master of out dated film! Excellent stuff, Peter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

There is a mild bleed of the pink on to the whitewall tires in the third picture. Unless that was intentional, I think it can be cleaned up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's been stored well. Nicely done.

Peter, were you at the Calgary stampede in the late 80's? I was leafing through a 1989 Photography yearbook and a certain Peter Elgar has two images in it taken with a Pentax LX and 300mm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject: Calgary Stampede- Reply with quote

YES it was ME !!! I was there with the Pentax Club of Great Britain on a trip -- I got photos into the ' Photography Year Book', The 'PentaxMagazine' and the Essex International Salon of Photography !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Calgary Stampede- Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
YES it was ME !!! I was there with the Pentax Club of Great Britain on a trip -- I got photos into the ' Photography Year Book', The 'PentaxMagazine' and the Essex International Salon of Photography !

Actually I got it wrong. You had three shots in it. Two at Calgary and another at Henley Regatta. Not bad going at all. I noticed some esteemed company managed only one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The history in it *wow*