Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

City shots with Revue 400SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: City shots with Revue 400SE Reply with quote

Some weeks ago I got a Revue 400SE and a Canonet, but I've only recently developed and scanned some snapshots. These are from the Revue, it seems everything works perfectly, after I fixed a weak spring that failed to fully open the aperture Smile

film is Fuji Superia 400

(click to see bigger versions)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE! Really nice! Congrats!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ilke these - particularly #s 1 & 8. I think it's the contrast between the yellow of the building interior and the blue-grey of the exterior.

Can you tell us which city this is ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, really like #4!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, maybe I am going to say a weird thing, but this city reminds me of an episode in the Star Trek, classic series, when Kirk and Spock land on a planet in search of Kirk's brother and they are attacked by huge flying amoebas (or similar)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
I ilke these - particularly #s 1 & 8. I think it's the contrast between the yellow of the building interior and the blue-grey of the exterior.

Can you tell us which city this is ?

I can tell you, John.
I'ts Madrid downtown. I lived there for 7 years, and Naplam's pictures, besides of being great, have come to my mind a lot of memories....

The big building is the Picaso tower, an important business center.

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series napalm! superia 400 is great for colors and the Revue look sharp and low distortion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:

I can tell you, John.
I'ts Madrid downtown.

Thanks Jes. My wife and I have planned to visit for a few years. Now that the children are both at university - maybe this year.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it's Madrid. Thanks for the comments guys Smile if you ever come to Madrid, tell me so we can meet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nr. 8 for me ! nice stuff ..

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfectly fine shots (on the camera side, also no distortion, nice lens) and wonderful photos of Madrid on the other side! Madrid looks a nice city, i've been only once in Spain (Barcelona, expensive due to its touristic soul i guess) but i think Madrid deserves a visit.

My fav is the 4th (nice sculpture in there)