Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Christmas party - guitar solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Christmas party - guitar solo Reply with quote

A colleague played guitar at the department Christmas party. Sharing some shots here.

DSC_5520.jpg by bhargav dave, on Flickr

The guitar man by bhargav dave, on Flickr

#3 - This one from the building. I liked the staircase.
DSC_5493.jpg by bhargav dave, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice staircase. You are fortunate to have so much great architecture in Helsinki.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
Nice staircase. You are fortunate to have so much great architecture in Helsinki.

Thanks John. You're right, many people even travel here to see the architecture! From that perspective, I should try to take more of that subject!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Christmas party - guitar solo Reply with quote

bhargav wrote:
A colleague played guitar at the department Christmas party. Sharing some shots here.

Nice photos! I like this one especially as I too play my electric guitar using the classical guitar position. I don't play classical guitar: I just find it more natural.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Christmas party - guitar solo Reply with quote

bhargav wrote:

#3 - This one from the building. I liked the staircase.

And WOW!