Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Christmas gifts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Christmas gifts Reply with quote

I always like to give my friends some Christmas gift when I can. Of course you are too many to have gifts for all, but at least I have two.

I have two lenses with some little problem, that I never use, and that I would like to donate as Christmas gift to those of you who would desire them and are willing to pay for shipping cost.

One is the Volna-3, medium format 80mm lens, Pentacon-6 mount.
My copy has some cleaning marks and a problem of oil on the blades, which make it difficult to stop down the lens beyond f/13 (maximum closed is f/22).
The lens is, however, fully useable from wide open (f/2.Cool to f/13, so it's not bad, it covers the most useful range.
It is a beautiful metal crafted lens like Russians can do.
Used value is around 30-40 Euros

The other is a Industar-50-2 that have a little crack inside one inner glass. The lens works, but I suspect that the little crack might make the images a bit softer than they could be.
In any case, if someone has not this lens, and might want to try it, this can still be ok I suppose to mount on a reflex and go out for some street photography.

Those who are interested please reply on this thread and specify which of the lens you would like to have.
Shipping cost to pay will be low as it's not worth to pay insurance for these lenses.
If more than one person replies for a lens, I will make a draw.

_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Orio,

You are our Santa Claus, no doubt !

My lenses hunting is almost finished with my last two aquisitions (the marvelous Monitar® ultra fast 50mm and the big 100mm f4 macro) but one thing still missing in my wishlist is a medium format lens.

Why ? Because it will be the perfect lens for tilt and shift pictures, at least on a bargain price compared to real "PC" or "TS" lenses designed for...

So I would be glad and happy to accept your Volna-3 lens.

Cheers
Florent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Florent, since no one else seems interested, the Volna is yours, please give me your address with a PM

I will donate the Industar with one of my Prakticas to one of my nephews.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very nice from you Orio! Thank your for think about folks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Florent wear your eyeglasses I am trying to contact you with both forum and message! Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Florent wear your eyeglasses I am trying to contact you with both forum and message! Laughing

I was playing with my f0.95 rock Embarassed

Thanks you again Orio ! I hope to deserve your present with some nice shots !

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
Orio wrote:

I was playing with my f0.95 rock Embarassed

Thanks you again Orio ! I hope to deserve your present with some nice shots !

Laughing
no problem I am sure you will!
Make some nice Paris shot so it will cure my nostalgia.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Laughing
no problem I am sure you will!
Make some nice Paris shot so it will cure my nostalgia.

As soon as the storm is over... I'm planing a night shot trip with my brother and a friend, I just can't wait to leave my kids and wife alone Laughing