Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss VISIONAR 130/1.9 converted to M42 + Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss VISIONAR 130/1.9 converted to M42 + Sony A7R Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss VISIONAR 130/1.9 projection lens converted to M42 with fucntional and pretty convenient focusing (details of conversion here http://forum.mflenses.com/projection-lenses-my-method-of-adapting-with-focusing-t77188.html)

It's a beast, very thin DOF, great sharpness. A but heavy but I had a lot of fun.
Sony A7R, no post-processing besides resizing.

Crop 1:1 from photo above:

"Macro" mode:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, but why all of a sudden are you showing it here when you are actually right now selling it on ebay???

Sales pitch, I see, just be honest and say it out clear Click here to see on Ebay

Moved to sales section...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay auction will last a few days, samples will remain in sales section forever.
Samples show actual performance and character regardless it's being sold or not. I have a lot of fun browsing old posts, it doesn't matter to me if lens was sold or not.
Is time of posting crucial? If I post after or before auction would it qualify as "gallery" then?