Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

carl zeiss triotar 4/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: carl zeiss triotar 4/135 Reply with quote

hi i,m wondering if anyone can help?the lens has stiff focusing i have had it all apart except the helicoil any help please how to take it apart clean and relube.i have cleaned all the glass no problem its just getting the helicoil done.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shortcut to relubing is to try a few drops of naptha/lighter fluid.
It often works. Its not a perfect substitute for a proper clean and relube but at least you don't have to reassemble the helical. That always ends up driving me nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this thread can be useful for you - there are some nice step by step instructions there.

http://forum.mflenses.com/my-first-re-lube-czj-triotar-135-advice-please-t46854.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: carl zeiss triotar 4/135 Reply with quote

thanks guys i knew someone on here would know.
thank you STD just the right info.