Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 100/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 100/2.8 Reply with quote

Hello.

I came into possession of lens mention above. The only thing I know about it, is that these lenses were used in industrial camera probably and that they're on c mount. Can you tell me something more about them? Is it possible to use it with an adapter? What is it worth? Below are few pictures of mentioned lens.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 100/2.8 Reply with quote

Berni017 wrote:
Hello.

I came into possession of lens mention above. The only thing I know about it, is that these lenses were used in industrial camera probably and that they're on c mount. Can you tell me something more about them? Is it possible to use it with an adapter? What is it worth? Below are few pictures of mentioned lens.

Welcome here! Tevidon leses are well known here, just use SEARCH and you will find quite some postings! For its worth, check ebay completed auctions, then you'll know...