Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35...Finally I won it!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35...Finally I won it! Reply with quote

Finally I won Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35

Click here to see on Ebay

What can I expect..?

link fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a missing part of my collection, I expect a sharp lens with good result
like Kiron or Nikkor lowest categories lens. I not expect this lens reach MC version quality , but who knows. Please share your experience! I would like to ask also for 11 6MP pics to mflenses.com/gallery and one from the lens itself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Looks like a very nice copy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a mechanical point of view, it fouls the mirror on a 5D and the stop-down pusher on the Bessaflex TM (shutter won't fire on the Bessa until you partly unscrew the lens..)

I'm waiting on a Pentacon FM arriving so I can use mine...

After I've cleaned the rear elements...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - I will be more than happy to provide pictures for MFlenses gallery.

LucisPictor - Thanks

bob955i - The 5D problems must be because of FF. I do not expect any problems using Sony A100.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet wrote:
bob955i - The 5D problems must be because of FF. I do not expect any problems using Sony A100.

It's the mirror being bigger and it's arc being different on the 5D from the crop Canons that causes the problems - I wasn't sure what cameras you had so felt it prudent to mention my experiences. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you lahnet I look forward your excellent samples. let me know when they are ready.