Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena 20mm f2.8 FLEKTOGON MC - 350 euro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena 20mm f2.8 FLEKTOGON MC - 350 euro Reply with quote

Serial number is 22751, conditions like new.
http://www.ebay.it/itm/261845678170?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Do you think is it a good buy? Right price?
Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's somewhat standard, meaning that if you want one right now you may not be able to find it cheaper, but with a bit of patience and perseverance you should be able to save some bucks - there are a couple on ebay right now, buy it now at similar prices, while if you search for sold items you'll see they range from 200 to 380-400.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit on the expensive side

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one for ~150 EUR recently on a local classifieds site (not eBay), not in perfect condition though (big scratches to the nameplate - glass looks fine). It's unusably soft wide open though; from what I've read (including on this forum) it should at least be sharp in the center. Wondering if servicing could fix that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assembly mistake , fixable surely, these lenses are often victim of non professional repair men.