Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CarbonR - Highly Recommended Seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: CarbonR - Highly Recommended Seller Reply with quote

Just a quick note to provide some positive feedback for CarbonR as a seller here at MFlenses.

I bought a Takumar lens from him and it arrived yesterday. The packaging was some of the most secure I've seen, and the lens itself was exactly as described and depicted.

Thanks again Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to know, thanks!

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. i received a Praktica L today, well packed + quick shipment, all is great.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The S-M-C Takumar 4/150 arrived some days ago but I've only had time to take a proper look at it this morning.

Again, precisely as described - buy confidently from Sylvain, he's 100% trustworthy and his prices are pretty fair.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: positive feedback Reply with quote

Here's another vote in favour of this reliable and honest trader. My Sigma 200 "nearly macro" is exactly as described, was shipped quickly and carefully packed.

I would have no hesitation in buying from Carbon R again or recommending him to anyone else.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Super Takumar 135mm f2.5 from this honourable gent which arrived today in excellent condition, well packed and sent speedily. A pleasure to buy from.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also bought from CarbonR in the past and can recommend him also.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm delighted to add my own sincere 'thank you' to this thread. What a great pleasure to do business with such a kind, gracious gentleman.

Many thanks,

Jon