Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Capture One 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Capture One 8 Reply with quote

has just been released. I did some beta testing on it and I found v8 is a definite improvement on what was already an outstanding product. Yes, it is fairly expensive, but the amount of detail produced from RAW images and the colour rendiition are outstanding.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I upgraded and it seems to very capable indeed. They changed the font and BG, so a bit harder to read the menus tho.

Last edited by kds315* on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a lightroom guy I have tried capture one 7.something and as for IQ it is outstanding and I believe better then lightroom but it was terribly slow. For one important image I would use it but for a wedding session with 950 images to go through I would not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI:

The Express version 8 is FREE for Sony Cameras
http://forum.mflenses.com/free-capture-one-express-for-sony-cameras-t68128.html

The Pro upgrade for Sony only cost 23 EUR
http://www.phaseone.com/PhaseOne/Online-Store/Sony-upgrades.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who can supply me a water- & foolproof description how to load images, store them in the different folders ???

i am obviously to stupid for C1 7 and now with C1 8 it looked a bit better ( the session/catalog handling),
but still i am not shure to where the grey box on my desk is transferring my variants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have upgraded from my 6LE to 8Pro, because they say it was worth for a Fuji user. I will see. Wink