Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon TV Zoom V5x20 20-100mm f2.5 Parfocal Video Sample
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:53 am    Post subject: Canon TV Zoom V5x20 20-100mm f2.5 Parfocal Video Sample Reply with quote

Canon TV Zoom V5x20 20-100mm f2.5 Parfocal

Video sample: https://youtu.be/ynTnRoKRSrw

Used with Panasonic G85.
100% video coverage with e-stablization on.
Didn't realize bokeh was donut shaped..
Not the best lens for night but wanted to test this lens out.
Lot of the scenes were iso 5000.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is 16mm cine lens? I would be interested maybe in daylight sample if you do some in near future.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spleenone wrote:
Yeah, it is 16mm cine lens? I would be interested maybe in daylight sample if you do some in near future.

I will try. There are daylight samples on Vimeo and Youtube btw. They look really good imo. Also 17.5-105 f1.8 Fujinon is also parfocal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think im resurrecting a old thread......
But anyhow, I recently found this lens selling for next to nothing and I am thinking of the possibility of using it on an APS-C mirrorless (EOS M3), so could you please kindly tell me about its sharpness, CA control and most importtantly vignetting on full size of the MFT sensor (which isn't that evident on videos).