Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon T50---Fomapan 200 B&W
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Canon T50---Fomapan 200 B&W Reply with quote

I gave this camera a try. The viewfinder was very nice with the focusing screen. It was enjoyable to use.
I accidentally double tripped the shutter a couple of times. There is a horizontal line on some of the photos.
Comments welcomed of course.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...Nice set but whoever scanned the negs could have done a better job on a few shots, but no problem as you can do it yourself in Photoshop or similar.
Horizontal scratches are usually caused by a bit of grit between the pressure plate and film OR a bit of grit in the cassette where the felt is OR a bit of grit in the developing machine OR bad handling of the neg by the operator (but these scratches can be in any direction).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Canon T50---Fomapan 200 B&W Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
I gave this camera a try. The viewfinder was very nice with the focusing screen. It was enjoyable to use.

Friends

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the replies and information.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results, indeed!
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Very nice results, indeed!
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

Thank You Dog
I was pleased with how this camera adjusted for the different lighting situations, for example in the subway.
It would have been difficult for me to guess the aperture and shutter speeds to use with my Zorki or Kiev for example.
I can concentrate on the subject and composition.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A vote for the kitty shot! Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiaming wrote:
A vote for the kitty shot! Like 1 small

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fomapan 200 gives very pleasing results - well done.
What was your developer?
Thanks for sharing these
OH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
The Fomapan 200 gives very pleasing results - well done.
What was your developer?
Thanks for sharing these
OH

Thank you.
I send them in to be developed.