Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon speedlite
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Canon speedlite Reply with quote

There is other third party flashes who fits Canon from all point of view, like 6V, 5 contact points which IMHO means perfect syncronisation?
I want to buy one.
Sorin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Canon speedlite Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
There is other third party flashes who fits Canon from all point of view, like 6V, 5 contact points which IMHO means perfect syncronisation?
I want to buy one.
Sorin

If you mean for the 5D, I second that. I want one too. But not expensive. I don't want the mega extra lunar planet synchronisation. Just a good flash that doesn't fry my camera and covers at least a 28mm FOV.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant for my 350D. Very Happy but I guess it fits to your 5D too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not planning on using the ST-E2 remote flash control, I recommend Sunpak 355AF, which does TTL flash, but not E-TTL. I have
two of these Canon-designated, one I picked up brand new on ebay for
$5! Solid performer. I use this flash on a Canon G1 for fish pics (a Viv
285HV sits over the tank with wireless trigger) and it is completely safe,
<6V trigger voltage.

Bill