Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon new FD 1,8/50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Canon new FD 1,8/50mm Reply with quote

I am pleased to use moderately priced lenses.

This one is the humblest. The nifty fifty. I am pleased to introduce the Canon FD hair nose. Yes, not FL chrome nose. I bought this lens from an ebay seller who sacrificed the price at 19 €. The lens had certainly been open, for haze fungus or whatever else and the former owner did drop behind the front lens ... a nose hair. Quite big, very visible so impossible not to disclose in the course of the transaction. Hence the ridiculous price.

I am glad I bought it. I will keep the hair inside as a souvenir.

I will also post the pic under the 3D thread since I think it also deserves a place there.

[img][/url]Magnolia by lumens pixel, sur Flickr[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very first 35mm lens, and probably one of the sharpest Canon lenses I've ever owned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sharp!!!!

Nice 3 D.

Congrats!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
My very first 35mm lens, and probably one of the sharpest Canon lenses I've ever owned.

My story is similar.
Mine was the 1.8/50 breech mount.
I took all of my early images with it back in the early 70's
Congratulations
T

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice result!
I have the same lens, but have not used it on my digital camera yet.
I will have to give it a go.