Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon IXUS 110
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Canon IXUS 110 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you had converted this shot to B&W until I noticed the subtle colour. Lovely! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, really nice. Delicate composition, well done!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Yesterday we had awesome frozen landscapes at country side when we did visit family, I could take out only my emergency camera this IXUS 110 , due we were in hurry. I couldn't left this place without at least one capture.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you! Yesterday we had awesome frozen landscapes at country side when we did visit family, I could take out only my emergency camera this IXUS 110 , due we were in hurry. I couldn't left this place without at least one capture.

A shot that is different Cool erm is your family under the cross. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Attila wrote:

Please let me know right sentence!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
Attila wrote:

Please let me know right sentence!

Well from your sentence:- it could be taken as seeing your family in a cemetery, but I would think you saw living family and the cross was something you saw on the journey...apologies if you did go to see loved ones that are dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You understood what I would tell I did visit living ones, I didn't get your reply and I would like to know if I said something wrongly how can I say it properly next time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
You understood what I would tell I did visit living ones, I didn't get your reply and I would like to know if I said something wrongly how can I say it properly next time.

Phew I thought I had said something very bad .....it was just a "not very funny" joke i.e. seeing a family and then showing a photo of a cross.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Attila wrote:

Phew I thought I had said something very bad .....it was just a "not very funny" joke i.e. seeing a family and then showing a photo of a cross.

Sadly my English is not enough to understand jokes well Sad thank you to make to clear, now I got it Laughing and finally understand well Laughing Laughing