Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FL lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Canon FL lenses Reply with quote

Does anyone know if it is possible to get an adapter to use Canon FL glass on a 4/3 body? I have looked on the Web and not been able to see any adapters but from what I have read the register distance on FL lenses is (slightly) more than that required for 4/3 lenses so it may be possible - although there is not much room to play with. It may be that the breech lock arrangement adds a requirement for too much thickness to make it feasible. I would dearly love to use the Fl glass. I have an adapter that allows me to use the Fl lenses on LTM bodies (un coupled of course) but its the digital possibilities that interest me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://stores.ebay.it/COMA-Costruzioni-Ottiche-Meccaniche

Try above link , this guy can make quality custom made adapters on reasonable price. I never seen any of this adapter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FL bayonet and register is the same as the FD; I don't know of any adapter for that mount to any DSLR that focuses to infinity without a correcting element.