Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD 50mm f/1.2 (and some other stuff)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Canon FD 50mm f/1.2 (and some other stuff) Reply with quote

SOLD

Hi,
It's been a long time since I don't post here anymore, and this is actually the reason why I'd like to post this ad. I barely take pictures anymore, and when I do, it is mostly with my Fuji X100 or even with my smartphone (yes, I know...). I still look around here from time to time, but nothing else. As such, I'd like to sell my lenses for somebody to use them instead of having them taking dust, this is why I strongly prefer to sell it here rather than eBay (I have the same userid on eBay).

The main item is a Canon FD 50mm f/1.2 - works perfectly, no fungus, no haze, the usual dust specs. Great image quality, fantastic pictures even wide open - but the depth of field at f/1.2 is razor thin and requires skills that I never really mastered... Comes with back and front cap and I'll include the FD <-> Nex adapter

Bonus (special for here). I have a Canon FD 100mm f/2.8 which doesn't work well, my fault. The aperture blades got greasy (classical flaw...) and I decided to clean them by myself. This all went well except, well, I somehow screwed up while putting all back together. I disassembled it again and tried again, but I don't know, I didn't get it. The lens is in very good condition, great optics, focus OK, no fungus, no haze, no caps, but aperture ring doesn't work. You can control aperture by using the FD <-> Nex adapter and playing with On-Off switch (I guess it'd work similarly with other adapters) but the lens is faulty...

Price for the whole set: 200 EUR plus shipping

Last edited by ylyad on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case: I can think of splitting the set of course... Would be 180EUR for the 50mm and 20EUR for the 100mm, plus shipping and Paypal fees.

In any case, one special selling condition for the 100mm: if you repair it, I'd like a detailed explanation of what I missed or did wrongly Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Items sold, thanks to this great community