Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD 135mm f/2.8 back lens disassembly
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Canon FD 135mm f/2.8 back lens disassembly Reply with quote

Hello,

I just tried to clean my old Canon FD 135 f/2.8 from fungus. The fungus was covering about 10% of the seconds lens behind the front lens but there are also little signs of fungus on the second lens after the back lens. I was able to disassemble the whole lens but I am stuck at separating those two back lenses. Those two lenses are stuck in a metal tube and I have no clue how to get the second one out of that tube. I am able to spin the lens with my finger but the is absolutely no up-down movement... Any ideas?

All the best,
engel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Canon FD 135mm f/2.8 back lens disassembly Reply with quote

engel75 wrote:
Hello,

I just tried to clean my old Canon FD 135 f/2.8 from fungus. The fungus was covering about 10% of the seconds lens behind the front lens but there are also little signs of fungus on the second lens after the back lens. I was able to disassemble the whole lens but I am stuck at separating those two back lenses. Those two lenses are stuck in a metal tube and I have no clue how to get the second one out of that tube. I am able to spin the lens with my finger but the is absolutely no up-down movement... Any ideas?

All the best,
engel

Yeah! Duck Tape did the trick Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duck Tape is wonderful. Laugh 1