Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon F-1N & FD 4/200mm & Sensia 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Canon F-1N & FD 4/200mm & Sensia 200 Reply with quote

Hi,

here few pics with the combo above scanned at the developing factory.

Unfortunately this will be the last colour film for me. The developing company decided to develop only together with scan and printed photos. That is a very expensive situation and therefore I will switch to slide film only in the future.

Sad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots Rolf! I used to use a Canon FD system with F1n and original F1 cameras. I now sort of regret selling them to fund my first DSLR, a Canon EOS 10D which cost over £1000 when new!! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Nice shots Rolf! I used to use a Canon FD system with F1n and original F1 cameras. I now sort of regret selling them to fund my first DSLR, a Canon EOS 10D which cost over £1000 when new!! Smile

Those prices for first digital cams was insane! Maybe somebody could speak about high prices of first film SLRs. I am happy that it is now how to say regulated.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The developing company decided to develop only together with scan and printed photos

That is a sad thing to happen,do they realize it may stop customers from coming back?
I love the first photo..little cart little horse. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a bummer, Rolf.
It is nice to se some film shots from you.
The watercraft in your pics: is it a cargo barge?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
That is a bummer, Rolf.
It is nice to se some film shots from you.
The watercraft in your pics: is it a cargo barge?

Thank you, yes it is. But a smaller one which can use for smaller channels too.

Shot at the river "Maas" at the Netherlands nearby the German border early this year (March or April, as you can see on the trees)

If you like ships here few from several trips within the last 2 or 3 years

http://www.foto-bochum.net/Boats/Ships/5295803_Nqx8Y#491262919_QEEDm

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I do like boats and ships. I just looked at your slide show. Alabama has a major sea-going port at Mobile.
I live on a navigable river - the Warrior - that gets a lot of tow boat/barge traffic, mostly carrying coal and some pulpwood and chemicals.
Our coal - my area still has many coal mines - can go upstream to a steam-powered electricity generating plant, or downstream to Mobile to be loaded onto sea-going vessels.
A diesel-powered boat such as this one typically pushes 6-12 barges ...