Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon EOS-M, EF-M 22mm STM EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, and Adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Canon EOS-M, EF-M 22mm STM EF-M 18-55mm IS STM, and Adapters Reply with quote

Selling my EOS-M kit because I went Fuji.

What's included:
EOS M & EF-M 22mm STM - Looks New. includes instructions, box they came in, original neck strap, 2x canon battery, x4 3rd party battery, 3rd party wall charger (misplaced my original), body and lens mount caps
EF-M 18-55mm IS STM - with end caps. looks new. No box.
Official Canon EF-EOS-M adapter to EF lens Adapter, with tripod mount, caps. looks New. No Box
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to Exakta Adapter box, no caps.
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to Pro Tantax Da K Adapter, box, no caps.
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to minolta md,mc Adapter, box, no caps.
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to m39, Adapter, box, no caps.
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to m42, Adapter, box, no caps.
Fotasy EF-EOS-M to canon fl, fd, Adapter, box, no caps.
Fotga EF-EOS-M to konica, Adapter, box, no caps.

*note I would prefer to condense adapters into EOS-M box to save on shipping.

magic Lateran shows I took 17k shots with this camera and it is in great shape, looks new. Works perfectly, won a weekly challenge with this camera and a manual lens. Just decided to upgrade, and need the funds for new adapters. Great collection to use with Manual Focus lenses.

Selling as entire Kit.

Price is $450 for everything. Buyer pay's paypal and shipping. All sales are final.

Pictures are below, more pictures on request.

EDIT: I will accept some paypal and a trade of possible Manual lens or lenses. example PP plus a MF lens or two. PM me. or vroger@vroger.com