Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon A1. Kit with lenses and flash.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Canon A1. Kit with lenses and flash. Reply with quote

I am selling this for a friend who was a photography student many years ago and she hasn't used it since.

Canon A1, in excellent condition. I have fitted new light seals, mirror bumper, and cured the squeal - which was very slight. Everything works as it should and there is no wear on the film plate or major marks on the outside. It has a scruffy half case that has been on it since new.

The lens is a good 50 / 1.8 with no fungus, oil on the blades or excessive dust. The glass has no cleaning marks or scratches and the filter ring has no dents.

There is a Vivitar 135 / 2.8 with a 28****** serial number - Komine. This lens is perfect, she tried it once and never fitted it to the camera again. Sadly there is no original box but both caps are with it.

With this lens is an unused Vivitar X2 Teleconverter in its case, and again in perfect condition.

There is also a Metz Mecablitz 36 CTZ, which is in good order and although the battery terminals were not attacked by battery acid I have cleaned them.

There are some accessories, a set of Cokin A Series filters with 52mm ring, holder and lens hood. Filters - blue, red, gradual fog, orange, yellow, star and galaxy.

This is a nice camera with two excellent lenses and flash, all in very nice well cared for condition.

My friend is open to offers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.