Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon 135/3.5 Black M39 Mount Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Canon 135/3.5 Black M39 Mount Panasonic G1 Reply with quote

I am currently playing with this lens before I forward it on to its new owner.Thanks Stephen for allowing me time to play with this lens. Very Happy
These were taken at F8,and my usual model my cat.

It seems I can not upload any images at the moment? Please be patient,anyone else having this trouble? I use the upload picture button not the drag and drop.
Thanks Attila!

Last edited by mo on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the forum has an upload issue
OH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew thought it was just me Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMs are not working either.

I have this lens, very sharp, very good, all-round, very well made.

But I prefer my Zeiss Opton Sonnar 4/135 so I'll be selling the Canon soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious Ian, how do they compare in weight and size?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo

I don't think my kitchen scales will weight them accurately enough, but the Canon is definitely much heavier, the Opton is made from aluminium so is quite light. Size-wise, the Canon is slightly fatter and they are about the same length. I can take some side-by-side pics if you wish.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if you have time,I was just curious.Both are great lenses as you, sometimes a smaller lens is an advantage over a larger lens...easier to handle etc.