Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

C&C rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: C&C rules Reply with quote

#1 Please don't post more than three images in one thread.

If you have hints, ideas how can we use well this place , please don't hesitate to share it !

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll respect the 3 images rule from now on, apologies for not observing it for my first two threads.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
I'll respect the 3 images rule from now on, apologies for not observing it for my first two threads.

The rule came after your post Ian.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was just acknowledging that I'd read it and taken it on board. Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Np at all IAN , may final result will be one or three or more currently under discussion, I vote for max three + it's variants.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three is good, allows people to give in-depth comments without giving them too much to write about to make it exhausting.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think max 3 also. maybe a few variants if someone is asking something specific about the photos. Also if people are looking for feedback on something specific in a photo. Don't hesitate to ask for specific feedback. I'm not sure about other people but when I'm looking for feedback I am usually working on something outside my comfort zone and would ask questions about it.

It's nice to see what other people are working on. and how they manage to overcome the same obstacles I work on.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would add:- "shots posted should be your best effort for quality"...on some forums newbies post shots with basic mistakes like OOF, spots and hairs (film shots), all grey B/W, colours way out etc etc

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Well I would add:- "shots posted should be your best effort for quality"...on some forums newbies post shots with basic mistakes like OOF, spots and hairs (film shots), all grey B/W, colours way out etc etc

Limit is 10 posts here to avoid total newbies we can increase limit if need.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As C&C is about feedback on composition and technique, I don't think it should be restricted in any way about equipment used. Can we allow AF as well as MF shots?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
As C&C is about feedback on composition and technique, I don't think it should be restricted in any way about equipment used. Can we allow AF as well as MF shots?

I agree equipment is no matter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it be ok to post panorama pics with a length longer than 1024pix, if the height resists moderate?
Many panorama pics are not looking well when they are too small.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think nobody will have a problem with it. Panoramas tend to be long Wink
What do you think Attila? Should we set the max panorama length to
~1200pix?

and "normal" photographs to ~1000pix in this forum?

Cheers
Tobias