Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

can nx 11 use m42 and use 2x magnify tool
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: can nx 11 use m42 and use 2x magnify tool Reply with quote

I did not find m42 adapter but if i find can i use mf lens and can i focus easily 2x magnify tool?
I get worry if that tool work with old lenses

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can.
Push the [OK] button on the back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i take off the 18-55 nx lens and there is a pin and when i touch it works thanks i am very glad....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend what is your opinion about adaptors?i can buy nx to k and use old k to m42 does it work properly?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
I can buy nx to k and use old k to m42 does it work properly?

Yes, I'm doing that. I have the original Samsung NX -> K mount and then an adapter ring from K -> M42.
If you want use both kinds of lenses (K and M42) it's the correct choice.
If you want use only M42 I suggest you to looking for direct adapter NX->M42

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is the prices?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price depends, first of all, to original or not. I payed mine (in kit with supply battery and gear bag) only 49€ but I was very lucky. Normally you can find nd to k mount between 50€ and 70€.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the M42 adaptor sold by big_is on ebay, I don't remember its price but it was little more than 10€. It works great of course.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote price for original nx->k adapter, of course Wink