Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camera repair service is opened , No Warranty !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Camera repair service is opened , No Warranty ! Reply with quote

Our expert is ready to damage anything for you! Just send to her you never get back in safety. She like everything what is not simple and you don't want to give her. Her speciality kisses on glass, perfect stamp like finger print Smile
Life is never simple with her but so funny.She is talking bird, she can say "Nikon" Smile Carl Zeiss Jena seems difficult to tell hahaha. She is also perfect to ring bell door , oh no!

Last edited by Attila on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like he knows what he's doing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she is camera fun hard to take any shoot from her because she land immediately on top of my camera.So I decided I give some old ones to her to play. Cell phone, remote control they are all interested. Children's toy , parrot's toy are not exciting at all. Man I have a 5 yrs old kid for next 50 years at least Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, you have an assistant! How much do you pay? Wink

Carsten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For African Grey has most important currency is attention, attention. She much more like to play and kisses than eat or drink or anywhere else. Yesterday I re-organized lenses in my dry box she was so loud because I have another to do than play with her. I was little angry and I found the solution I put her next to me on table and I gave her this old blaster camera. Problem is solved, she was so exciting she a camera owner now , "not photographer" LOL.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
... she was so exciting she a camera owner now , "not photographer" LOL.

Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Is she already a member here? Wink

Carsten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet Smile I will ask her ! Smile