Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Buzzard in flight....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Buzzard in flight.... Reply with quote

Hi!
This picture was taken from the car, at about 25meters from the buzzard, nikkor 2/200+TC2x, crops 70 %:

For the first time, I was closed enought to shoot a buzzard so I'm quite happy even if the result is far away to be perfect....
Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, you nailed the focus!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

I am very impressed that you took this photo of a bird in flight with a manual focus lens!

This bird looks much prettier than our buzzrds, which are black and ugly looking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was lucky I think Rolling Eyes ..and what I did not noticed, is that I was still driving the car (very slowly of course and engine of), so one eye for the camera and the other eye to look the road!!!!! Quite dangerous exercise and must not be done on the highway Very Happy ....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzzards where I live are fairly common. The do seem a little darker though

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked What a capture!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one! Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote