Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Butterflies with Kilfitt Makro Kilar 90 Psix - a 2016 season
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Butterflies with Kilfitt Makro Kilar 90 Psix - a 2016 season Reply with quote

Still gettin' used to this tremendous unique lens perhaps not very easy to handle -> lower image quality warning Welcome Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle I like them better than Trioplan 100 shot!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be my guest Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These suits to my eye better, especially the one with butterfly captured almost upright. Bokeh perhaps too harsh and messy for somebody, I dont know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one - just WOW!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't entirely satisfied with my existing Makro Kilar 90 shots as it didn't enough exploit its optical and bokeh capabilities, so I decided to do some sunset study. Usually I am being pretty lazy on butterflies when Fall is coming, but this year I got lazy even two months earlier, so I took MK 90 to have fun out there in late August, playing with angles, distances, amount of counter-light etc.

I played with for 90 minutes of sun slowly going down and this is what I drew. More pics are possibly about to be uploaded later.

The result is slightly cropped, taken in a fairly strong wind with lens not exactly sharp perfoming wide-open, so I apologize for very average P. coridon butterfly detail Very Happy

Marek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first batch I don't like so much, but these last two are just amazing! Nevermind the detail, it's all about light and colour. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bokeh that macro Kilar produce are remarkable! Wish I never would have sold mine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. The Spring batch is silicon heaven already as it was a piece of crap.

II.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Surprised Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the last one, now I am done with this poor butterfly once for good Smile