Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Butterflies from my Balcan tour. Mostly with MakroPlanar 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Butterflies from my Balcan tour. Mostly with MakroPlanar 100 Reply with quote

In 9 days I have visited 10 countries (or just drove through these): Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, FYROM, Greece and Serbia, achieving photos I am about to process right now. Apart from butterfly photos I achieved one car accident, loss of contact lens and sunglasses in the sea and defeated perhaps the European's worst google-maps-red-marked road (yes, in Albania).

I liked the nature/biotopes the most in Crna Gora (Montenegro).

I met the warmest people in Albania.

I ate the best food in Macedonia.

I have seen an excellent rainfall in Hungary.

Usually slept one night in the car and second one in random house ontheroad.

Anyway, to the photos:

#1 - Satyrium acaciae, Vatochori, NW Greece

#2 - Pseudochazara geyeri, Galicica, SW FYROM (Macedonia)

#3 - Pseudochazara geyeri, Galicica, SW FYROM (Macedonia)

P. geyeri, otherwise known as Grey Asian Grayling, is one of the scarcest European species.

#4 - Brintesia circe B&W, Kamenica, W Bosnia

Any residents of these countries here? Very Happy

Marek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Congrats

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Marek I couldn't open your PM no subject please send it again only with English letters.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, just wrote you I crossed the Danube river in Hungary over the very same green bridge you've used as OOF area at one of your Planar 85 photos (model Krisztina, the one with such a 3d plastic feeling). So I did wander whether or not was that the very same place as you used (it was somewhere south of Budapest, but not far from the city) or you only have these green bridges over the rivers? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a pleasure to see....
1 is my favourite, but all are relly good.
Like 1 Like 1
Sandro