Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Budapest hanging around
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Budapest hanging around Reply with quote

Vivitar 19mm f/3.8 Olympus E-1 Click here for full size images

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a very lucky guy, Attila, to be able to "hang around" in a gorgeous city like that! Very nice shots!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I am showing only the bright sight Smile not showing home less people , graffiti on the wall dirty pedestrian walks etc. In fact Budapest is a beautiful city , but year by year more worst to live here. Sometimes we can make a MF meeting here like with Orio if you like it. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very nice idea, unfortunately I don't see a chance in the next two years, but maybe then...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems really like a city for wide angle.
Keep the Fleks in shape 'til I'm there Wink

This Vivitar seems a bit weak in the saturation department. I am really curious about the Nikkor UD instead. I have enthusiastic reports from people who used it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Seems really like a city for wide angle.
Keep the Fleks in shape 'til I'm there Wink

This Vivitar seems a bit weak in the saturation department. I am really curious about the Nikkor UD instead. I have enthusiastic reports from people who used it.

Sure I will try to provide the best lens what I have.

Bring your 5D if you want instead of 400D. Yes Vivitar not a superb lens but for it's price not bad at all.
Good traveler lens if you don't want to make artistic photos just for record the moment where you are.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
That's a very nice idea, unfortunately I don't see a chance in the next two years, but maybe then...

Hopefully we establish long term friendship so don't need to rush.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Bring your 5D if you want instead of 400D

Hmmm... no. I don't risk 1900 Euros on a trip without an insurance. If something happens to the 400D, it's a 600 Euros loss. Bad, but not tragic. I can buy another one without waiting too much.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty city, Attila! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bill! Okay Orio this is logical choice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

Hopefully we establish long term friendship so don't need to rush.

Yep, I hope so, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice! i like the reflections on the buildings!