Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bronica to EOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Bronica to EOS Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
Recently i started to have fun with old mf lenses, and i got some old nikkor lenses from my friend and i use them with an adapter at my Canon 5D2. I also collect few russian lenses, and they are interested too.
In next posts i'l show some results. because, if i understood wright, i can't add pictures in first post.
But i can ask for advice, and i'm sure that you guys have the answer. My friend also got a Bronica C2 camera with couple of lens, and he is willing to give me to use them. Lenses are made by Nikkor, and i wonder is there any possibility to convert them to eos mount and use them with my camera. I have found that photodiox pro have some adapters between Bronica and Eos, but i couldn't find C2 mark. Maybe some of later cameras have same mount as C2, but i have no experience, and i need help from someone who had, or had used that system.
Thanks in advance, and i'm sorry because of terrible English.
Regards Nesha