Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[BQRPG] Dis/assembling CZJ Sonnar 2.8/180mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: [BQRPG] Dis/assembling CZJ Sonnar 2.8/180mm Reply with quote

My first try of quick photo-guide (BRunner's quick repair photo-guide Wink) . This Sonnar is not hard to service (except optics and aperture, the front group is accessible only from front - you need to remove the nameplate ring) Sorry, no step-by-step guide, just considerable cases. I forgot to take shots of some screws, I try to describe it in comments. I present only the assembling process, dissassembling is just reverse.

Put in place the screw which transfers motion of aperture ring to aperture blades.

Put in place the screws which holds the slide-ways shown in previous picture. Now you can adjust infinity and then mount focus ring which limits the focus range.

Last edited by BRunner on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for this useful guide!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add more lenses later. Isn't big delay to take few shots during the process. Next in queue is Jupiter-9, Trioplan 100, Sonnar 135 MC and more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Many thanks in advance!