Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BNSF Locomotive
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: BNSF Locomotive Reply with quote

BNSF Locomotive just north of Palmer Lake , CO

Polaroid 110 Pathfinder w/ Kalart rangefinder and Wollensak 127 4.5 Raptar lens. FP100C

Was not sure what gallery to use for this. Maybe we should have an instant film gallery.
Pete

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I like locomotives!

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot!
How do like using instant film? Does you shoot with it often?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys and yes instant film is quite fun in many ways.
Even in the digital age, people are so amazed when they see an actual print come out of a camera especially when you give them a print. I also have several vintage cameras that I have converted to pack film. FYI, Fuji still makes pack film that works in the old Polaroid cameras and film backs are available to convert many old cameras. I think the next step in instant photography is Fuji Instax as backs are now available to convert other cameras. Yes, I do have digital cameras too.
Pete