Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Re-offered BNIB original Zenit extension tubes - M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re-offered BNIB original Zenit extension tubes - M42 Reply with quote

Hey everyone

I have three sets of manual M42 Zenit extension tubes to sell to you lovely MFlenses viewers Smile

I picked these up as part of a haul of new old stock Helios and Zenit equipment. They come in their original boxes, which show wear, but the tubes are perfect and still wrapped in original tissue! These are the old manual style with no automatic aperture control.

Given that tubes don't sell for a lot, I'm willing to sell each set for £7.50 + postage.

Please PM me if interested. If not, I'll have a lot of tubes to play with Laughing

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, these are great fun! Haven't taken them out for a proper test run yet, but here's a few basic examples taken indoors with an Industar 50-2.

First pic is focused as close as possible without tubes, second is with all tubes Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: manual M42 Zenit extension tubes Reply with quote

PM u Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow !

Great, Shrek.
I'm interested ! Smile

Check PM.
Olivier

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, all three sets sold.

But...I've found another two sets at the bottom of the box! So if anyone else is interested, please PM me.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: M42 Extension Tubes Reply with quote

Are they still available? PM sent.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subject to payment, all six (yes six, I totally can't count Laughing ) sets are now sold.

Many thanks to those who showed interest Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
Subject to payment, all six (yes six, I totally can't count Laughing ) sets are now sold.

Many thanks to those who showed interest Smile

Ha, ha, j\ha. Maybve you will still find more in some corner of your boxes. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already received them today and gave them a trial.
Really nice and great !

Here's the review :
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,143211.html#143211

Thanks Shrek.
Olivier
Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One person backed out, so I have one more set of these if anyone is interested Smile £7.50 + P&P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take it, please PM me your paypal address and shipment cost to Lithuania.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD.