Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bicycle ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:39 am    Post subject: Bicycle ride Reply with quote

My setup for trip with bicycle; still my old Sony NEX5 (wow, it's been 11 years more old camera) with Samyang 12/2 and Steinheill Munchen 135/3,5 L39 braun.
first with 12/2

135/3,5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Happy Dog Happy Cat Thank you! Thank you! Wonderful! I like family cart. The volcano photos are awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great pix! I'm still using a NEX7 and I find it still to be a great little mirrorless. Hope yours and mine keep working for years to come.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Happy Dog Happy Cat Thank you! Thank you! Wonderful! I like family cart. The volcano photos are awesome.

I like the family cart also, little bit misfocus, coz the moment was so fast, took 2 shots, similar results. Thanks Michael, uddava, and visualopsin.
Michael, I'm sure your Nex7 will continue produce nice results in years ahead. My NEX5 has broken (the pin connector to AF lens, but who need Af lens anyway? Very Happy ) Sometimes camera loading too long, maybe my SD card was full. So I have to make sure the SD card has large space.
Here's another one with Steinheill
I brought 2 coconuts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great set, congrats. How do you shoot when riding? Do you have a kind of fixing mount for your Nex on the handlebars?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex ph wrote:
A great set, congrats. How do you shoot when riding? Do you have a kind of fixing mount for your Nex on the handlebars?

Thanks Alex, I didnt mean my setup was for taking shot while riding bike. All of shots above taken after I stopped my bike.
There's one shot I took while I was riding bike, My hands off from handle bar. My left hand focusing on this Steinheil 135/3,5 and right hand hold the camera and took the shot. the road was down so I had my bike steady. risky one though, many motorbikes and cars.
here's the result

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo for your photo-equilibrium! It is assumed in a fine result.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Alex, really appriciate your kind words

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nex-5 is still working well. Lovely shots Like 1 .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1