Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BETA TEST is started
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take a look on it ! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

torbod wrote:
Some feedback on flash view and hover view options (at least with Mozilla Firefox)

The hover view is not enabled when flash view is used. Thus this setting should be greyed out when when flash view is disabled. And the order should be opposite, flash view on top and hover view below.

Also, the hover view is so small that it is practically useless. It is only a tiny bit larger than the image you hover ontop. Is it possible to increase the size by 50% or so?

/T

I did increase size of hover view.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, Now I think it is a perfect size on hover view Smile

Is it possible to show the full size image resolution on the selected file when the other sizes are selected under this tab: ALSO CREATE THESE OTHER VERSIONS OF THIS PHOTO?

Wold it be good to describe what image size that the subscriptions includes for the customers? I presume that the 20 or 150 downloads respectively will not be valid for the full images.

During sign up, it it possible to have a different address input? I often get irritated when the american style of address is mandatory (As far as I know we don't really have ZIP codes and states in e.g. Europe).

/T

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody pls try to buy a picture there is many 1-2 usd resized one, I will refund your money. I would like to test purchase flow, but I can't do it by myself due money goes to my account.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought 1, lake picture. $1 no need to refund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
I bought 1, lake picture. $1 no need to refund

Smile thank you ! I check it out

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA could you download picture , after payment ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any download link/button
Maybe there's notification which bring buyer to the link to download

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
I don't see any download link/button
Maybe there's notification which bring buyer to the link to download

I found I can make easily a paypal account , so I can test it well by myself.
I had to contact software vendor about Paypal settings, still not really clear.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking at the stock website seeing how to use it,I do like the hover view more than the flash.Can one feature be set as a default when you first find the site...I see once I make a setting change it must remember my IP as when I now visit my settings are there.

Orio I have an apology to make...I hit the star rate on your superb autumn photo while trying to work out how to use the star rating feature...I found out I only get one chance to rate. Embarassed
Attila is it possible to make the Rate feature with a cancel option for mistakes?