Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5 first roll
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5 first roll Reply with quote

Hand held shoots at 1/125 f/4 Fuji Provia 100 Epson V500 4,5x6cm (insert was in)

Unfortunately all picture has handshaking problem I guess, I hope next time I able to show you better presentation.

#1 untouched,genuine colors

#2 contrast modified

#3 untouched

#4 contrast modified

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive to see these old cameras being used again.
My father had a Voigtländer looking like that.
Is it really a handshake problem. It looks sharp on closer objects like the "crocodile".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 yrs ago we started this forum with a couple of friends to make old lenses popular as possible to save them. Now I think important to save cameras too, not just use them as display items, if we can't keep alive film we will loose a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, I honor you, sir.

The photos are very familiar from my own Voigtlanders, and bring a sort of gentleness to everything. I especially like the benches with the gentle oof.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, well done !

I love these pictures, honestly ...

I noticed really nice 3D effect !

thanks for sharing

tf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! Next time I hope I able to present well focused ones too.