Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa II Color-Heliar 105mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Bessa II Color-Heliar 105mm f3.5 Reply with quote

Provia 100F expired in 1995

I made a bunch of crappy images on first roll. This is the reason why I publish only one. I had light metering trouble, subject selection trouble. Embarassed

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/filmcamera/Voigtlander/bessa_ii_color_heliar/

Oh yes, picture shows my usual fingerprint (red spot) Confused

Last edited by Attila on Mon May 11, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink or is that the red window left open...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has only one window for follow numbering.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take aside the red spot, and you have a VERY sharp image indeed. Shocked I LOVE your 6x9 images, Attila. I look deeply
into this one, and can see wonderful details.

A quick fix, although not very pretty, might be to wrap some black electrician's tape around the hinge areas.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Take aside the red spot, and you have a VERY sharp image indeed. Shocked I LOVE your 6x9 images, Attila. I look deeply
into this one, and can see wonderful details.

A quick fix, although not very pretty, might be to wrap some black electrician's tape around the hinge areas.

Thank you! I will try it.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The location, shape, and color of the red spot put it right where the 6x9 window is placed. Make a flap of some sort if the Bessa doesn't have a slide blind - and if it does, remember to close the blind each time. Rolling Eyes I know I tend to forget...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know that at all needs to cover it ! I thought that is fine if not covered! Many, many thanks! I really hope you have right and nasty spots will gone for ever ! Rolling Eyes