Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Beauty and the Beast
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Beauty and the Beast Reply with quote

I was traveling to Atlanta for last few days (official visit). Coming back, I tried to capture some abstract of Honda monster bike, Honda Valkyrie Rune.

Honda showcases its monster bikes at CMH (Columbus, OH) airport. As Columbus is the production center of Honda bikes (and has one of the first US plant along with home of main Honda car plant), the airport is best place to show its (Honda) presence.

The details of this beauty (as written on the sider card),
"..streamlined dream packs eight-and-a-half feet of thunder into a body that appears sculpted instead of manufactured. All 794 pounds are powered by an 1832cc liquid-cooled six-cylinder engine. The flangeless fuel tank makes this bike "poetry in motion"....."

These are few captures.. nothing as great.. I just tried some abstracts with high ISO (low light situation).
Captured with Carl Zeiss Planar50mm f1.7 Contax mount lens, used with canon 350D/RebelXT camera.

Last edited by Ballu on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Balu, they are not bad at all! I vote for first one!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Ballu!

These shots are emotional and technically impressive. Very nice!!!

Carsten

EDIT: corrected Ballu's name!

Last edited by LucisPictor on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila and Carsten.

Posting 2 more.. I dont know about this bike, another Honda Monster. These 2 are showcased at the Columbus Airport (as production center of these bikes).
(both with same CZ 50/1.7 lens) (clicking on the picture will take to the bigger size one)

Feel free to guess this monster Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Ballu, very nice photographic idea here.
My favorite is #3, would like to see it printed large size, I bet it would look gorgeous.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Ballu!

My favs are No.5 of the first set and No.2 of the second set.
But then, I am a DoF-fan!

Carsten