Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Rikenon 1:2.8 f=50mm Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: Auto Rikenon 1:2.8 f=50mm Repair Reply with quote

I would like to ask for help on two issues:

1. The more urgent is how and what material to use to glue the faceplate ... Could i use superglue or the glue from a duct tape ?

2. How to access the internal elements, because when i removed the screws (which do not seem to be the camera) i got nothing.

Thank you very much !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Rikenon 1:2.8 f=50mm Repair Reply with quote

victorreis777 wrote:

1. The more urgent is how and what material to use to glue the faceplate ... Could i use superglue or the glue from a duct tape ?

2. How to access the internal elements, because when i removed the screws (which do not seem to be the camera) i got nothing.

Thank you very much !

Welcome to the forum,Your first post can not contain images or links all will be ok now. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Rikenon 1:2.8 f=50mm Repair Reply with quote

mo wrote:
victorreis777 wrote:

Thank you very much !

Welcome to the forum,Your first post can not contain images or links all will be ok now. Smile

Thanks, mo ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with that lens so I can't tell you how to dismantle it.
I would imagine the screws that you have exposed at the front are the locking screws that hold the focus scale in the right place, it is possible that if you take these out then part of the outer ring of the lens will come off so that you can see how to take the rest of it apart although it is even possible that it dismantles from the other end.

Looking at the picture I can see that the screws have been tightened in various positions so it is possible that the lens is out of adjustment and you may need to get this right before you refix the front plate.

Never ever use superglue for any lens repair, firstly it can have bad effect on plastic parts and secondly you may want to get the part off again. If the front plate is meant to be glued on (and that is very unusual) then get yourself some double sided adhesive tape, cut 3 or 4 small pieces and stick them on evenly spaced around the front plate.