Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Revuenon 1.7/55
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Auto Revuenon 1.7/55 Reply with quote

Lloyd has posted a thread regarding the Chinon 1.7/55 and I think that this lens is similar - if not the same - or at least from the same manufacturer.
Today was windy, and getting any kind of images proved troublesome. It meant a fast shutter and therefore wide apertures.
I didn't last too long as the conditions were so difficult.
Here are some images from the little outing - excuse the same subject, but you can see from the position of the flower how much it was being blown about.
Here we go
OH

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly has an interesting character, a bit dreamy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just shot this lens to be sold on Ebay. Now, after your series, I hesitate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Both 1,7/55 seem to be the same or very similar.

Very good lenses like the auto rikenon 1,7/55, mamiya/sekor 1,8/55 (first version), st/smc takumar 1,8/55, etc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree that there seems to be a large family of these lenses wearing different clothes Wink
Here are some images of the lens itself.
OH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I especially like the 3 purple flowers soft focused with the seed pod sharp. Very interesting photo.