Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Mamiya/sekor 1:2/50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:55 pm    Post subject: Auto Mamiya/sekor 1:2/50mm Reply with quote

I took these around the house since I am too busy to go any where these days.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These show off the lens' abilities very nicely.
Some of my best images have been taken around our home as well, so it isn't necessary to go far to see photographic opportuniyies.
Thanks for these.
OH

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Some of my best images have been taken around our home as well, so it isn't necessary to go far to see photographic opportuniyies.
Thanks for these.
OH

Thank you. i have not used this lens very much, but it is nice. I found it to glow wide open in some situations,
but stopped down it is pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Oldhand wrote:
Thanks for these.
OH

Thank you. i have not used this lens very much, but it is nice. I found it to glow wide open in some situations,
but stopped down it is pretty good.

Almost all mamiya's normal lenses are very good images taker.

The 50/2 is inside them.

I don´t know why some of us prefer another lenses less good than the mamiyas. I'm one.

I use now my summicron R last version, and I have to say that my mamiya 2/50 has less contrast but it's on pair in sharpness.

At F/5,6 both produce great images.

Your post made me think about this question one more time.

I understand that the SX version is the best (specially in the 55/1,8 lens).

It has a scheme of 6/5 from the last version of the M42 one.

The oldest had 6/4 like the 2/50.

In one article of the old shutterbug, the SX 1,8/55's center definition was qualified as excellent (in pair with the planar and the SMC takumar 1,8/55).

Enjoy your very good lens!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Thank you for the interesting insights.